How to Use a Jump Starter - Jump Starters for Sale
How to Use a Jump Starter
We have included a video on how to use a jump starter using our jump starter power packs. This video features the use of the 22000mAh jump starter battery pack to show how to jump start a car.
Steps on How to Use a Jump Starter
- Before connecting jump starter power packs. Ensure vehicles ignition is in off position.
- Connect the red battery clamp of the jumpstarter to the red battery terminal of the car.
- Connect the black battery clamp to the black terminal of the car
- Turn on the power of the jumpstarter.
- Start the car.
- Carefully remove the jump starter power packs clamps from the battery terminal ensuring they do not touch.
- Now you know how to use a jump starter.
How to Use a Jump Starter Video
Our Jump Starter Range for Sale
Not only do we show you how to use a jump starter to start a car, we also have jumpstarters for sale direct from Asia.
We have a great range of high quality jump starter power packs which can also be used as power banks. They are all safe to use and have various built in protection circuits to ensure safe and reliable starting of your vehicle.
These jump starter power packs have built in USB charge ports for charging electronic devices. The 16000mAh jump starter power packs even include plugs for charging laptops.
All of our jump starter power packs include LED lights to help you find your way in the dark. While some jump starter power packs have emergency seat belt cutters and windscreen break hammers. To see how to jump start a car using a jumpstarter we have included a video at the bottom of this page.
Jump Starter for a Car 8000mAh 12V
This high quality jump starter for a car is safe to use as it is loaded with protection. It can be used to jump start petrol cars with engines 4 L or smaller and diesel vehicles 2.5 L or smaller.
It has two emergency lights which can be used to guide you in the dark as you start your car. Alternatively these lights can be set to flash mode to use as warning to alert other drivers as they pass bye.
Not only is this a jump starter for a car it can also be used to charge electronic devices such as tablets and phones. This jump starter for a car is compact enough to fit inside your cars glove box.
To learn how to use a jump starter watch the video at the top of this page.
Jump Starter for a Car Specifications
- Fits inside glove box
- Built in twin LED torch for emergency lighting
- Starts petrol vehicles with engines 4 L and under or diesel under 2.5 L
- Suitable for starting 90% of today’s vehicles
- 5 V/2.4 A USB outlet for charging phones, tablets and other USB devices
- Available in black or white
- 12 V Jump starter for a car
- Start up current 400 A
- Peak current 800 A
- Capacity 8,000 mAh/3.7V/29.6 W
- Polymer lithium battery
Built in Safety Protection Jump Starter for a Car
- Over-charge protection
- Voltage regulation protection
- Constant current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over discharge protection
- Anti-reverse protection
- Over temperature protection
- Magnetic field protection
All these features make this jump starter for a car a must have for your vehicles glove box. If you are looking for a jump jump starter for a car then you can’t do much better than this.
To see how to use a jump starter like this to start a car watch the video at the top of this page.
Car Jump Starter Power Bank 16000mA 12V
Car jump starter power bank which can start your car and also charge your USB devices and laptops. It also has a built in LED torch to light under your hood making it easy to find your battery terminals.
As well as been a car jump starter power bank it is also an emergency escape device should you get trapped inside your vehicle.
This car jump starter power bank includes a built in seat belt cutter, compass and a glass break hammer.
To see how to use a jump starter like this watch the video at the top of this page.
Car Jump Starter Power Bank Functions
- Starts 12 V car
- Charge USB devices
- Charges laptop computers
- Multi-mode LED flashlight
- Built in compass
- Seat belt cutter
- Emergency Hammer
- 4.15 V, 16 V, 19 V Output
- 4 USB Output 7.12V/15V/1A Input
- Main Switch
- LED Display
Car Jump Starter Power Bank Specifications
- 12 volt car jump starter power bank
- Size: 180 x 85 x 40 mm
- Weight: 480 grams
- Charging mode: CC/CA 12 V, 15 V 1 A
- Output: 5 V-1 A, 2 A, 3 A, 4 A, 15 V 2 A, 16 V 3.5 A, 19 V 3.5 A
- Car jump starter power bank battery capacity 1,600mA
- Jump current: 300 A
- Peak current: 600 A
- Cycle jump life: Up to 3000 times
- Full charging time: 5-6 hours
- Operating condition: -20~60 Degrees Celsius
- Warranty: 1 year
Jump Starter Battery Pack 22000mAh
The 22000mAh jump starter battery pack is the most powerful in out range. It can jump start gas cars with engine ratings up to 8.0 litre and diesel vehicles with engines up to 6.5 litres.
As with the rest of the range, they can be used to charge your USB devices and have an LED light built in. Another little feature of this jump starter battery pack is the built in compass which can be used to find your way should you get lost.
To see how to use a jump starter with this jump starter battery pack see the video below.
Jump Starter Battery Pack Specifications
- Jump starter battery pack capacity: 22000 mAh
- Battery Cycle Life: ≥ 300 times
- Lithium ion jump starter battery pack
- Peak Current: 2000 Amps
- Starting Current: 1000 Amps
- 12 Volt jump starter battery pack
- DC Output: 12 V-16 V/8 Amps
- Type-C Input : 5 V 3 Amps, 9 V 2 Amps, 12 V 1.5 Amps
- USB 1 Output: 5 V 3 Amps, 9 V 2 Amps, 12 V/1.5 Amps
- USB 2 Output: 5 V 2.4 Amps
- Gas Engine Rating:Up to 8.0 Litre
- Diesel Engine Rating:Up to 6.5 Litre
- Operating Temperature :-20℃~+75℃
- LED Light Power: 1 Watt white
- Charge Time: Type-C Input: 4 -4.5 hours
- Size: 170 x 87 x 47 mm
- 2 USB charge outputs
- LED Flashlight