The Aegismax Envelope sleeping bag is essentially the same bag as the Aegismax Mini sleeping bags with a different shape. They also have a dual zipper which is useful when you start to get too warm at night. Envelope sleeping bags do not tapper off as much towards the feet so have more room to move around in. The medium size Aegismax envelope sleeping bag doesn’t tapper at all so is a great bag to have for those wanting to stretch out their legs a bit.
Aegismax Envelope Sleeping Bag Specifications
- Outer Fabric: iFLEX 20D Nylon.
- Inner Fabric: iFLEX 20D Nylon.
- Filling: 95% White Goose Down.
- Fill Power: 800 FP.
- Fill Weight Medium (M): 280 grams.
- Fill Weight Long (L): 308 grams.
- Net Weight Medium (M): 508 grams.
- Net Weight Long (L): 584 grams.
- Comfort Rating: 11°C/52°F.
- Lower Limit: 6°C/43°F.
- Extreme: -9°C/15°F.
- Long Size(L): 200 x 80 cm, suitable for heights up to 190 cm.
- Medium Size (M): 190 x 72 cm, suitable for heights up to 175 cm.
- Colors available: Gray sleeping bag (medium and long), black sleeping bag (long only).
Aegismax E Series Size Comparison