The Aegismax Nano 2 ultralight sleeping bags are an upgraded version of the Aegismax mini sleeping bags. They have been made for use during the slightly colder climates or for use inside huts during winter.
The lining structure has been enhanced to create a more consistent coverage of goose down which further assists in trapping your body warmth inside the bag.
There are 2 sizes of the Aegismax Nano 2 available, large and medium. When selecting the size it is important to select the size which isn’t too tight as this can prevent the down from fully lofting.
Maximum loft of the down will ensure maximum warmth is achieved.Therefore if you are unsure whether to get a large or medium size sleeping bag we recommend getting the large.
We take you direct to the supplier of Aegismax sleeping bags to buy direct and save.
Aegismax Nano 2 Specifications
- Outer Fabric: iFLEX Nylon.
- Inner Fabric: iFLEX Nylon.
- Filling: 95% White Goose Down.
- Fill Power: 800 FP.
- Fill Weight Medium (M): 350 grams.
- Fill Weight Large (L): 420 grams.
- Net Weight Medium (M): 624 grams.
- Net Weight Large (L): 742 grams.
- Comfort Rating: 5°C/41°F.
- Lower Limit: 0°C/32°F.
- Extreme: -15°C/5°F.
- Large Size(L): 200 x 86 cm, suitable for heights up to 190 cm.
- Medium Size (M): 180 x 78 cm, suitable for heights up to 175 cm.
- Colors available: Blue Sleeping Bag
Aegismax Nano2 Head Area