The CM2103 gas stove is a small light weight camping cooking stove which screws directly onto gas cylinder. It has a built in ignition switch for self lighting so you don’t have to bring matches with you. Although it is always a good idea to bring matches with you. There is also an adjustable valve for controlling the strength of the flame. Use on high for boiling water and lower temperatures for cooking eggs and other things which may burn on full strength.
CM2103 Gas Stove Specifications
- Material: Light aluminum alloy base.
- Stainless steel fire plate and bracket.
- Suits pots with diameter 9.5 – 20 cm.
- Boxed dimensions 4 x 5 x8 cm
- 3000 W
- Plastic storage box included