The Flytop FT2800 snow tent is a lightweight tent designed to be used in the snow. It can also be used as a 4 season camping tent with the snow skirt rolled up. If you are camping in conditions where you know it is going to snow then using a snow tent is a must. The skirt of these winter tents gets buried under the snow to help insulate the tent from the cold outdoor breezes. These tents are great all round camping tents as the have two doors and pack down to a reasonably small size.
The Flytop FT2800 snow tent 3 person tent weighs only 2.8 kg which when the weight is divided it works out to be less than 900 grams each.
TIP: When using tents in the snow it is best to use branches as the tent pegs. These need to be buried horizontally under the snow, this method can also be used when using tents on the beach.
Flytop FT2800 Snow Tent Specifications
- Top Layer: 210T PU3500D polyester.
- Bottom Layer: 190T + B3 yarn.
- Ground Layer: 210D PU4000 oxford cloth.
- Tent Poles: 8.5 mm aluminium.
- 2 Person tent is available in blue, green, orange or camo.
- 3 Person tent available in orange colour only.
3 Person Winter Tent Dimensions
- Main sleeping area 210 L x 180 W x 135 cm H.
- Door area 2 x 60 cm W.
- Total weight 2.8 Kg.
2 Person Winter Tent Dimensions
- Main sleeping area 210 L x 150 W x 115 cm H.
- Door area 2 x 50 cm W.
- Total weight 2.6 Kg.
How to Set Up a Tent Video
Orange Tent Images
Flytop FT2800 Snow Tent Blue Tent Images