Do you want more power from your car or maybe you want to save on petrol? These OBD2 chip tuning boxes can do one or the other safely and easily. If you want to restore your engine management settings back to factory set then simply unplug the tuning box and everything will be back to normal.
These tuning boxes are compatible with most cars produced from 1996 onwards.
How OBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes Work
Vehicles are optimized for either fuel efficiency or power, these tuning boxes change the optimization to suit driver needs. The existing vehicle settings are overridden while the OBD2 Chip tuning boxes are connected. Driver behavior is then monitored for 200 km and the box learns and makes adjustments required to optimize as required. Because of this significant increases in power can be made or reduced to save on petrol.
Four Models Available
These OBD2 chip tuning boxes are available for cars or trucks. Each category has two models available which have different functions.
Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes
- Increases power by up to 35%
- Increase torque by up to 25%
Eco OBD2 Tuning Box
- Reduces fuel consumption by up to 15%
Installation and Calibration
- Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
- Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in EcoOBD2
- Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
- Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec.
- (Eco OBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
- Start up the engine.
- Eco OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus EcoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Location of OBD2 Connector In Your Car?
Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, the OBD2 port will be located in a different position. Below are the most common places to check in your car to find your OBD2 port.
- Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, in the area under the steering column.
- Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area.
- Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, between the steering column area and the center console.
- Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console.
- Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column.
- Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle center line.
- Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle center line or on passenger side of center console.
- Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
- Eco OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
- English user manual