A tent footprint is essential for keeping the bottom of your tent clean and dry. It will also help protect the floor of your tent from objects underneath as well as adding another layer of insulation from the cold. Using a tent footprint makes packing up your tent quicker and easier because you don’t have to spend as much time drying it out first. You should always avoided packing up a damp tent.
Tent Footprint Specifications
- Model number: S032.
- Brand: Desert Fox.
- Waterproof index: PU 3000mm.
- Material: 210T waterproof oxford cloth.
- Sizes available: 210 x 200 cm, 210 x 150 cm.
- Net weights: 280 grams and 380 grams.
- Colors available: Blue, orange and grey/gray.