If your wireless connection between your computer and router often disconnects or is running slow then a direct connection could be the answer. This Ugreen USB Ethernet adapter allows you to connect your device to your router using an Ethernet cable when your device doesn’t have an RJ45 Ethernet connector. By connection your device to the router can improve speeds and provide a more stable and secure connection.
Ugreen USB Ethernet Adapter Specifications
- USB 3.0 ~ RJ45 supports Gigabit networking via USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps.
- Supports remote wake-up and suspend modes via link up, external pin, magic packet or USB.
- Compatible with Windows 10/XP/Vista 7/8, Nintendo Swtich, Mac OS 10.6-10.8/10.11 EI Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 onwards.
- Deep gray aluminium housing model: USB 3.0 ~ 1000Mbps, AX88179 chipset.
- Black/white ABS housing model: USB 3.0 ~ 1000Mbps, AX88179 chipset.
- Black ABS housing model: USB 2.0 ~ 100Mps, AX88772 chipset.